(BY JANIE)
- After staying in Boise for the night, Malin put more oil and an additive in the rear axle (I hope I'm getting this right.) and we bravely headed for Vancouver, Washington. The van seemed to do just fine and we have not had any problems since. Of course we have yet to see how the old van does on the pull up the big hills at Pendleton on the way home....Hopefully we'll continue to be safe on a wing and many prayers.
Malin says to add, "Grandma, if you read this, relax! It's going to be alright."
We arrived in Vancouver late afternoon. After checking into our hotel (very nice - adjoining rooms), we went to a picnic for the players, coaches, families, etc. After that we were able to come back to the hotel and the kids FINALLY were able to swim. Talk about pandemonium! There were 11 softball girls, 9 from our family, 4 Hess , 2 Reber and 2 Robinson kids in that pool and probably some others. (It's not a very big pool either... ) You couldn't hear and there was water everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you have a blog. I am not very good at doing ours, but Bret has done a lot this summer. It is a great way to keep in touch. Good luck tomorrow Merrilee. Those close games are hard to loose, but at least you made it past the 4th inning!!!
ReplyDelete